Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday... With Complications

Y'know that vision a lot of people have about Saturday, the one that includes sleeping in late, staying in pajamas for a while, and watching morning cartoons? Yeah... That doesn't happen with me.
Because of the farm my mom runs and the feed store she works at six days a week, she's usually left the house by sunrise each morning. As a consequence, I have to roll out of bed early enough to get myself ready for school, finish any homework from the night before, and take care of the several dozen critters kept at our house. I get some alone time in the morning, sure, but that means my internal clock has lost the ability to let me sleep in even on Saturday.
Which is just unfair. It's the one day I can afford to get a couple more hours of rest, but nooo, my body starts freaking out when I'm still in bed at 7:30. Argh.
At least it means you people get to read a non-cheerful post about my annoyances. Don't you feel lucky?

Anywho, I'm going to finish up this post, then write an opening to a story I've had vague ideas about for a while now, called Tales of Aylon Wildseeker. Heh heh heh...

Hope your Saturdays go better than mine!
-Triscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment