Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween: The Doorway to NaNoWriMo

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
No, that's to typical of an evil laugh. Maybe an cruel snicker would work better?
Heh heh heh...
Still not right. Ooh, I got it!
Eee-ahahaha!
High-pitched cackle. Always a winner.

Anywho, Happy Halloween! The one night a year immortal sidhe can be killed, or the power of a thousand spirits siphoned into one individual to make a new god.
What? Never heard of the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher? Too bad, epic series. I love mouthy protagonists with a penchant for fireballs.
So, this is the first year I'm not making a costume or going trick-or-treating. Kind of disappointing for me, but the flip side is that I'm going to stay up until midnight so that I can kick-off National Novel Writing Month right as November starts.

Of course, I will think back to this moment come tomorrow morning when I have to get up for school and seriously consider whether I happen to be insane or not.

So, this time tomorrow evening, I'll let you know how it went and what project I finally settled on for NaNoWriMo. The final contestants are: Royal Trio of Eckba, Ancestrals, or Ballistics Division.
Eee-ahahahahahaha!
-Triscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment