Friday, December 6, 2013

Creative Explosion is No Good

Somehow, my mind has flipped into a creative overdrive. I've got story ideas for continuing the Royal Trio, but at the same time I'm working on the penciling for my semi-first comicbook and finally figuring out how to get past the plot blocks in the third book of my Sarantian trilogy and starting a revamp for my family of elementals' graphic novel series.

Normally, this would be all good, but coupled with getting pre-calculus homework done on time and putting in the effort to finish my last essay for Dual Credit English means I just don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I want to. Sometimes I think the people in charge of High School don't want me to be a successful author or artist...

Ah, well. I'll have the next installment for Aylon Wildseeker soon. For whoever actually reads this blog, that is.
-Triscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment