Sunday, September 20, 2015

Life Changes

Y'know what's really ironic about that last post? Less than a month after I put it up, Dad and I had an falling out and I haven't spoken to the man since.

Life throws some pretty nasty curveballs right at your feet from time to time.

In other news, I'm living at the college of my choice now, keeping on top of my homework and making time for various projects. I'm gonna try to start posting regularly on this site again, too, probably with various pieces from my Creative Writing class and whatever I work on during the weekends.

To whomever continues to read this blog, thanks. It's the little things in life that keep a person going - like the views on here, and to my DeviantArt and fanfiction.net accounts. I'm still adjusting to a life that doesn't involve being surrounded by pets and farm animals, and it's easier on some days more than others. But my handful of staples are enough to help when nothing else seems to be a positive.

Life has that habit of going on, doesn't it?

-Taylor the Triscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment